69-year-old man killed and four taken to hospital after fire broke out in a flat inside Man Yuen Building in Jordan late on ...
HONG KONG (AP) — Hong Kong officials said Monday that their investigation into a deadly blaze that killed at least 151 has revealed some of the netting that covered scaffolding used in renovations was ...
HONG KONG -- Hong Kong officials said Monday that their investigation into a deadly blaze that killed at least 151 has revealed some of the netting that covered scaffolding used in renovations was not ...
As workers erected bamboo scaffolding around Hong Kong’s Wang Fuk Court last year, a group of residents grew alarmed about plans to put styrofoam boards over windows to protect the glass. On a ...
Hongkongers have shown their compassion, solidarity and perseverance in the wake of the Tai Po tragedy. With time, the city shall overcome The trauma over Hong Kong's deadliest blaze in decades will ...
HONG KONG, April 20 (Reuters) - Victims of Hong Kong’s deadliest fire in decades began government-supervised visits to their ravaged former homes on ‌Monday for the first time since the November blaze ...